Tuesday, December 29, 2015

App Review: Rabadaba [iOS + Android]

Update 7/7/2017: Earning on this app was slow, somewhat tedious and in general more than I really wanted to do. I deleted the app but I do believe others are still earning with it.

Rabadaba is an iOS / Android social media app that pays its users to post content that gets popular. It is similar in layout to InstaGram (but with the ability to make more than just image posts) so if you find that app easy to navigate and enjoy it, you may like Rabadaba.

Rabadaba lets its users earn things called rabs, where 1 rab = $0.0001, or $1.00 = 10,000 rabs. Paypal was removed sometime ago, and I'm unsure what they replaced the cash-out option with. You earn rabs through updabbing (upvoting) other users content, getting users to updab / redab your content and earning tips from users who enjoy what you post. Many users (and the Rabadaba admins) post their own giveaways and tip contests frequently, which can be great earners if you win.

There is currently no referral system in place at the moment (12/28/2015) which is unfortunate, but hopefully will be changed soon.

It is not a particularly fast earner (unless you are posting very popular content) but I enjoy just browsing and occasionally posting when I have new things to upload. I have not cashed out on this app yet (I'm sitting at around 11k rabs because I'm lazy) but payment proofs by other users are posted regularly!

My username is @spffn if you'd like to follow me! You can download Rabadaba from its website here.

5 comments: