Monday, October 21, 2013

App Review: Fuelzee [iOS / Android]

EDIT: As of December 21st, 2013, I have since deleted this app and no longer use it. As far as I know, the Paypal cash out option has since been deleted. I will not be updating this review.

Do you drive a lot? Or maybe you just don't like spending all that much money on gas! Then I have an app that you should definitely check out.

Fuelzee is an iOS and Android app that rewards you in points for reporting current gas prices (50 pts) and checking in to your nearby gas stations (25 pts). Every 1000 pts can then be redeemed for $1 through Paypal. You often receive you money within 5 days of requesting payout. To put it into perspective, you only need to do five reports a day for $1 every four days (or even less, if you report more or check in more often). An extra $7 every month, just for adding a step to your driving routine.

Fuelzee has paid out for me roughly $5 in the time I've been using it. That isn't much, but only because I don't use Fuelzee very often. It's a bit too much of a hassle for me (especially since it's an app an not a website), so I kind of got bored with it after a while. But it definitely works!

You can download Fuelzee here.

No comments:

Post a Comment