Friday, September 27, 2013

App Review: QuickThoughts [iOS]

EDIT: As of December 21st, 2013, the QuickThoughts app has been paying significantly less for completed surveys and has given me less regular surveys than previously. I still use the app, but do not count on it for a regular iTunes gift card income.

Since everyday I download at least four apps for pay through InstaGC, I figure as may write down the ones that I've actually enjoyed and profited from.

The first on this list is QuickThoughts.



I found QuickThoughts through a paid-to-download offer on InstaGC. It is advertised as a survey-taking app that rewards you for every survey you complete. And that is exactly what it is!

QuickThoughts is free and available for iOS. It pays out in $10 iTunes gift card codes. Each survey pays $3.00 if you complete it and ranges from three to thirty minutes in length. While this is nothing special really (there are tons of survey apps out there) what I like most is that I've actually qualified for the majority of them, unlike on other sites where I usually get disqualified quickly! I don't get a lot of surveys as a healthy, young white girl so this was a really refreshing change from that!


So far I've earned $30 in iTunes gift cards taking surveys (which I then sell or give away because I don't need them.) Here is an example of one of the reward e-mail I have received from them.

Because the app pays in gift card codes, you can easily turn around and sell the $10 codes for Paypal cash or other gift card credit.